Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Things Needed When Buying Your Car or Vehicle
- A. – We need the Vehicles registration certificate and your id proof.
Q. Things we don’t need when buying old car
- A. – We don’t need roadworthy certificate or registration since we have the necessary license to buy the car as it is.
Q. Are There Any Hidden Charges?
- A. – with Wreckery there are no hidden charges. You get what you agree to
Q. Things to Remember When Selling Car
- A. – When selling a car remember to have its registration and clear title ready. Also remove all your personal belonging from the vehicle.
Q: What kind of cars do you buy?
- A. – We buy all and any make and model of the car irrespective of its condition.
Q: Do I have to drive to your location?
- A. – No. We offer free car removal services to all our clients. However, if it is easier for you to drive to our location, you may choose to do so.
Q. What if I can’t find the title?
- A. – We will need a title of your vehicle to proceed. If you are unable to find the title, we suggest you get duplicate title issued from the local authority.
Q. What if my registration is out of date or if I owe any fees?
- A. – We will take care of the out of date registration. However, if you owe any fees please make the necessary payment for smooth selling of the car.
Q. What do you need from me?
- A. – All we need from you information on the make, the model and the age of the vehicle along with document of vehicle ownership and ID proof.
Q. What if I still owe money on my car?
- A. – Please clear any money due on your car. As of now, we do not purchase the vehicle that owes money.
Q. Do you release my liability?
- A. – No. At the moment we do not take the responsibility of releasing your car liability.
Q. How do you figure how much you pay me?
- A. – We have an inbuilt system that shows us the value of your car depending on the current metal rate, rate of usable parts and the condition of the car.
Q. How long have you been in business?
- A. – We have been in the business for more than a decade.
Q. How do you pay?
- A. – Generally, we pay in cash. However, if you need alternate arrangement we can discuss and decide.
Q. I am ready. What do I do next?
- A. – That’s good. Call us to book your appointment. Alternatively, you can also drop us an email at email@example.com or visit our website: https://www.wreckery.com.au to fill up the online form. Whatever you choose, you will get prompt reply from us.
Q: I Want To Sell My Car, But I Need To Use It For The Next Couple Of Weeks. Can I Get A Valuation Now And Sell The Car Later?
- A. – Yes. Wreckery will give the certified valuation of the car today with the price quote and fix up the car removal date as per your convenience.
Q: Will My Personal Details Be Kept Private?
- A. – Yes. At Wreckery, you can be assured of complete confidentiality. All conversations and correspondence are kept private (unless otherwise instructed) . Also, we do not sell clients information to the third party.
Q: Can You Buy Any Car?
- A. – Yes. We buy all types of vehicle including but not limited to damaged, totaled, dead, alive, old, registered or unregistered vehicles.
Q: Will A Valuation Cost Me Money? Is There Any Commitment Required?
- A. – No. Wreckery offers free valuation and no-obligation quote to all its customers.
Q: I Have Finance Owing On My Vehicle – Can I Still Sell It?
- A. – Yes. However, you must obtain a letter from your finance company stating the payout figure. We will pay the outstanding amount to the financer and pay you the remaining amount.
- Please note: If the outstanding amount is more than the vehicle’s value, we can assist in arranging of re-financing.
Q: Where In Australia Do You Buy Cars?
- A. – Currently, we operate in Brisbane and its surrounding area in Australia.
Q: Can Are You Selling Provide Company Car & Fleet Valuations?
- A. – Yes! We have the team of professionals who will provide company car and fleet valuations with multiple quotes if needed.
Q: Once I Sell My Car To Are You Selling, How Long Does It Take To Receive Payment?
- A. – Most cases we pay money on the spot on the day of car removals. However even if the payment is in cheque form, you will receive your amount in your bank account before the day of car removal.
Q: How Does The Best Price Guarantee Work?
- A. – All we need is a genuine offer letter from the competitor or dealers (should be a cash offer and not a trade in) and we will beat it.